Window 10 is in boom . Are you still searching for preview version , downloading methods and other information related to Window 10 .Then you came to right place.
Microsoft recently released the latest preview version of windows operating system, Windows 10. But it has only been launched for public testing and market reviewing. Microsoft seeks the help of enthusiastic and fearless windows fans to participate in their Insider Program. A simple preview version of how the whole thing will be is available for users to download and install in their systems easily. The technical preview will most like be available on 1st October which mainly targeted for p.c. experts who understand the risk of using unfinished software. The complete one is expected to be out on 2015.
For all you eager avid windows fans out there, there is an exciting advantage. It appears to be possible to download the much eagerly anticipated Windows 10 preview without having to sign up for the program. It has been noted that if a user signs up for it and visits the website later at another time one can only download a 4 MB exe file and not ISO images. Although, if you scroll down, you can find a link provided at the site to download ISO files. To download ISO images or executive files just follow the following steps: –
- Visit windows website and join Microsoft’s Insider Program.
- Ensure that your p.c. meets the configuration requirements needed for windows 10 technical preview, which is:
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or more.
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 Gigabyte (GB) (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics card device with WDDM driver.
- Unused or free hard disk space of at least 16 GB
- A Microsoft account and an Internet connection.
- Download the installation files of Windows 10 preview version directly from these following links:
- On completion of download of one of these links you can use certain apps to burn the windows image file on a DVD or a USB drive.
- Then double click on the file named setup.exe (double-tap in case you are using touch screen device) and simply follow the instructions on-screen.
- If a message prompting for the windows 10 preview version product key appears, just put in NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR.
N.B. Microsoft has warned that after installing the preview one cannot play DVD with their windows media player on their p.c. They have also noted that some processors and specific hardware configurations are blocking users from installing the preview. As of now the preview supports only three languages, namely – English, Brazilian Portuguese and simplified Chinese. The usual foreign languages that are usually provided with such previews haven’t been added yet like French, German or Japanese. If you try to install the update file on a p.c. that doesn’t run the above mentioned supported languages then your update will fail. And if you update using files in different languages you will only be allowed to keep personal data and won’t be able to use any other apps or other windows settings.
To provide your feedback to the company you will have to access the windows feedback app. It will give you the great opportunity to be a part of the team of experts and further improve and enhance the operating system before its launch into the common market.
Windows has promising and fresh new features such as a new start menu, live tiles blended with classic desktop apps. It has an improved file explore manager and enhanced search features. One interesting feature is that it doesn’t make windows apps run on full screen mode which makes it easier for desktop viewers.
Please note that the windows preview will not function in windows mobile phones or windows RT devices.
This preview will expire on 15th April, 2015.