Motorola owns the brand Moto G which seems to be working on another mid budget range smartphone with Kit Kat operating system. The new smartphone is named as Moto G2. The company source says that the company Motorola is now working on another masterpiece after the great success of its Moto G smartphone in the smartphone market.
Moto G2 Specifications with Disadvantages and Advantages for common users
Moto G2 Specifications
i. Moto G2 is having the presence of 720 x 1280 pixels of on screen resolution.
ii. IPS LCD 5 – inch capacitive touchscreen display with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
iii. Moto G2 has 1 GB of RAM with 8 GB or 16 GB internal memory.
iv. Camera with quality of 2 MP.
v. Connectivity of 3G, EDGE, GPRS, WiFi, GPS, A – GPS, GLONASS along with Bluetooth and USB port.
vi. Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass sensors with Quad – core 1.2 GHz Processor.
vii. Android v4.4.4 – Kit Kat operating system with upgradable up to Android L.
Moto G2 Price:
Moto G2 smartphone has it’s now time price for global market. Moto G2 smartphone budget for common users around the globe.
Moto G2 (8 GB) price in India is Rs. 10,999 only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in USA is $190 only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in UK is £115 only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in Malaysia is 605 Malaysian Ringgits only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in Europe (Russia) is €150 only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in Pakistan is 17,499 Pakistani Rupees only, Moto G2 (8 GB) price in Canada is 205 Canadian Dollars only and Moto G2 (8 GB) price in Australia is 195 Australian Dollars only. On the other hand Moto G2 (16 GB) owners have to pay a little more bucks for this smartphone.
Moto G2 is seen in my third eyes:
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels of screen resolutions
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB or 16 GB of internal memory (available in two variants based on internal memory)
- Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity sensors
- GPS, A GPS, EDGE, GPRS, WiFi, 3G
- Bluetooth and USB
- Runs on Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Different colours availability.
- Non removable Li Ion 2070 mAh battery
Moto G2 Disadvantages and Advantages
A. Advantages of Moto G2
1. Best budget phone at Rs. 10,999 in India
2. Super Fast SmartPhone which is powered with Quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400.
3. Moto G2 phone runs super fast without any lags while device run games with Quad-core Snapdragon 400.
4. Amazing Display with its only 5 inch 720 x 1280 pixels of screen resolutions.
5. This phone comes with front dual speakers which is awesome and nice sound
6. Moto G2 protected with amazing Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with scratch-resistant.
7. This phone is Available in two colors white and black
8. Micro SD slot up to 32gb
B. Disadvantages of Moto G2
i. Battery only 2070 mAh
ii. Moto G2 has less battery standby movement.
iii. Charger with this phone heats very badly
iv. Touchscreen fails to work some time
Moto G2 is looking very good with the much needed advancement, comparing their previous model Moto G and the price of Moto G2 is also bearable for common users. It is made the very bright chances for Motorola smartphone as it is launched in India and all over the world.