Are you looking trick how to Download Windows 7 and 8.1 ISO images from Microsoft. It is true that you meet with difficulties while downloading ISO images in Microsoft Windows and you land more in trouble when you have previous version of operating system of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1.
Do you think that there is any alternative that makes you download smoothly ISO images from Microsoft?
My answer is yes, with the daily invention of the new version of the operating system can easily resolve your issues. Browsing and downloading any program or images will be cake walk for you. But Microsoft comes with another solution for you in the form of Company’s Media creation tool. This is also not always supportive if the case is that Windows is corrupt or whether you run another operating system or the case is that a computer without operating system.
ISO images can be downloaded directly for Windows 10 from Microsoft Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program. There is no lengthy process you need to go through when download for Windows 10. All you need to go through few clicks only to download of the ISO images for your site and downloading is applicable for Home and Pro versions of the operating system in Windows 10. Check simple steps:
- You cannot move directly to Windows as first you need to select edition which you want to. The system has validated your option after that there you will see the menu of product language.
- Switch to your choice of language, once your option has taken to the system then you will have to download links for the ISO images that you can see in the system.
- Now it’s time to select the version of Windows for download 32 bit or 64 bit versions.
You may not be known that links are valid for a 24 hour after that it gets expire so you need to select it again for its validation. As you can see that server accepts the Windows 10 ISO download in simple steps. In no time you will have different ISO images for your Microsoft server. At the same time when it comes to download Windows 7 and 8.1 ISO images the story is bit different as it is the previous version of the Microsoft Windows. Get to know how you will download Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 ISO images for your system.
Download Windows 7 and 8.1 ISO images.
You cannot directly download ISO image for the earlier versions of Windows like Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. But one thing is sure that you can download ISO image for Windows 7 and 8 and Microsoft server will support it surely. There you will see page source code after your request and you will get Windows 7 and 8.1 visible there often. With that appearance on the system, many people have misconception that their search ends with code that you run on the site is the downloading option for Windows 7 and 8.1 ISO images to the system. But code is on Pastebin and for that you need follow some measures:
- First you have to switch to Microsoft Tech Bench website in a browser like Chrome and Firefox which should be compatible with Developer tools.
- For the Google Chrome the simple steps would be like that Ctrl-Shift-J while if you are browsing on Firefox, you have to press Ctrl-Shift-K for landing in the page.
- Download file click here having source code from Website and copy code from file and paste in your browser as shown below.
- All you need to paste the copied code to the console and press enter. Apart from this you need to switch to the inside of the console area and press Ctrl-V to paste it. By pressing right click or paste from the menu.
- If you are done with that process now clicks on the select edition that turns blue in color.
- Now the various Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 ISO images are visible to you. You can download it from there as you have done similarly with Windows 10.
- Opt for your favorite version and click on confirm button after that you need to wait for server validation.
- Now select the language and press confirm button. Once server accepted your request by validation then you will have ISO download links for your desirable versions like 32 bit and 64 bit.
- You will get all the options of Windows 7 and 8.1 versions on the page.
Hope you like convenient process of downloading Windows 7 and 8.1 to install ISO images Microsoft.